Westwood Library is one of the libraries that has opened up for folks to come in person to pick up books that they have reserved online. Please click HERE to access Library to Go information.
Here is a recap of what you need to do to use our pickup service:
- Place new holds from our online catalog.
- If you had previous holds from before our closure, you should have already been contacted via email to cancel or confirm your interest in picking up those item
- When you are notified that your holds are available, call to schedule a pickup appointment. Library staff will advise you on what to expect when picking up your materials.
- Please bring a face covering with you. You must use one while picking up your holds.
- Enjoy your items! Loans can be returned at any book drop off at our pickup locations.